- Comfortable waterproof hunting clothing “For All Climatic Weather” . Our fall weather is unpredictable on the prairie and can range from way below freezing to 70 plus degrees. ( hats, jackets, pants, boots, gloves, etc.) .
- Comfortable Hunting Boots. You will do allot of daily walking in the prairie.
- Your favorite double shotgun, rifle, ammo, bow and arrows
- Important- protective eye wear
- Blaze orange clothing is required in the field with all our firearm hunts.
- Camouflage clothing if you plan on waterfowl hunting or bow hunting.
- Slip on boots or shoes to go from you private cabin to the main lodge.
- Casual clothing for around the lodge and cabins. Be comfortable. You are on vacation!
- A good camera, with batteries.
We provide exceptional professional guides with professionally trained hunting dogs with each hunt.
We welcome trained hunting dogs. Any untrained hunting dogs will not be provide you the experience you are paying for on our ranch.
Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your trained hunting dogs. Accommodations will be here for your trained hunting dog. Please bring your own dog food, only if you do not want to feed Purina Pro Plan. We will provide and only use what the pros use, that’s Purina Pro Plan dog food!
We thank you in advance for not having your dogs in or around the cabins or lodge.