Pheasant & Upland Bird Hunting
Wild Land… Wild Birds… Guaranteed!
All our bird hunts are 100% WILD birds, the only guarantee we’ll make. South Dakota pheasant hunting can be demanding, however all our hunts are designed for your enjoyment, it is your day and your hunt. Our guides and staff put your comfort and enjoyment first and foremost.
WILD Ringneck Pheasant Hunting
Acres of native prairie, draws, coulees, field edges and river bottoms across 5 counties. South Dakota pheasant hunting season opens the 3rd Saturday in October through the 1st Sunday in January with a daily limit of 3 roosters and a 5-day possession limit.
- Wild pheasant & prairie birds hunts are $2700 per gun 3 days/4 nights
- Add a dove hunt for $250/day from September to October
- Add a duck hunt for $250/day from October to November
- South Dakota Sales tax and gratuity not included
South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Lodges
All our pheasant hunting ranch packages are all-inclusive, with each guest having their own
- luxury hunting cabin suite
- delicious dining with evening socials and drink
- professional South Dakota pheasant hunting guides
- pheasant hunting dogs
- bird processing and packaging
- transportation to and from the airports.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing with you the best upland bird and pheasant hunting in South Dakota.
State of South Dakota: 605-223-7660
All South Dakota Department Of Game, Fish and Parks regulations apply while hunting at Brown’s Hunting Ranch…
Upland Bird Hunting
Brown’s NEW Pheasant Hunting Preserves in South Dakota
Our new pheasant hunting preserves open September 1 through March 31. LEARN MORE